|Job Title:||Business Analyst - Intermediate Level|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Clare Saunders|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
* Joining a successful team
* Enterprise Environment
* Circa $90K
About the company
A smart, innovative organisation that is well regarded in the NZ market.
About the role
You will be working within a team of BA's gathering requirements from the business/users related to software enhancements and infrastructure projects within this busy fast paced environment.
Skills & experience required
- 4--5 years of Business Analysis experience
- Well rounded Software and Infrastructure experience
- Have superb written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within the BA team, EPO team and Project teams
- Ability to work autonomously on smaller, less complex projects
- Solid core BA skills
- Process design & modelling (BPMN)
- Requirement traceability
- Scenarios and use cases
- Epics and User Stories
- Conduct Interviews
- Facilitate Requirement workshops
- Context / Scope modelling
This is a great opportunity to work within a supportive team in an exciting industry sector, it isn't static, change and innovation is what keeps this organisation in front of it's competitors.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders + 64 9 374 0876 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 47750/ SK91277A
Beyond IT, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.