|Job Title:||Business Analysts - Security|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Lauren Jones|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
- Immediate start
- Wellington CBD
Our client is seeking 2 Business Analysts who have substantial experience in complex, high profile projects to join their team.
The work extends across an extensive suite of security related topics, including governance, risk mitigation, and SLA management. You will be familiar with IT Security awareness measurement, measurement tools and awareness training, and communications planning for addressing any Cyber security incidents.
Key skills and deliverables:
- Strong business requirement elicitation and communication skills
- Analyse and document stakeholder, functional and non-functional requirements;
- Assist in identification of options, risks, issues, benefits, costs, and impacts to inform the overall decision making;
- Excellent analytical skills and a logical thinker
- Ability to quickly grasp complex concepts, technology and types of information that they have not previously encountered.
- Technical writing experience
If you are interested in the above, please hit the apply button now, or call Lauren on (04) 494 1189 quoting vacancy number WG41971.