|Job Title:||Business Change Manager|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Jamie Edmundson|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
- 6 months + right of renewals
- Large scale transformation project
Our client, a large government department undergoing significant change, is recruiting an experienced level Change Manager. This is a hands-on role and will see you delivering and managing all the change activities for the implementation of a remediation solution.
Successful applicants will have demonstrable experience in the below:
- End to end experience in business change management in a large scale environment
- Solid understanding of how change planning and management impacts areas of finance; budgeting, forecasting, cost, project accounting, HR and payroll services
- Business Change Impact Analysis
- Design and execute change network
- Providing assistance on organisational change across multiple areas such as: Communication, Training, etc.
- Business readiness assessment
- Designing post implementation support mode
- Experience working with senior leaders and gaining buy-in and support
- Relevant industry qualifications in change methodology
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of the largest transformation programme NZ has seen and one that is making Change Management a priority. In return you will be offered a contract up to 6 months depending on rate with possible extensions.
To register your interest, please click Apply Now quoting ref WG 41510 or contact Jamie Edmundson on 04 494 7122.