|Job Title:||Business Intelligence Service Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Theodora Bear|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
** combine your technical BI and leadership skills with your advice giving and consulting skills while working with senior level, non-IT business users.
* Superb remuneration package!
* based in large IT BI team of major govt agency in Wgtn CBD
* unique chance for career development growth in a project based environment
If you have been looking for a Business Intelligence Manager role that will allow you to combine your technical BI skills with a chance to provide consulting and guidance to the wider business, then look no further!
This major NZ government agency needs an experienced Business Intelligence Manager to join their company and provide guidance, reporting and analysis in the BI arena.
Using your strong experience in managing the analysis of business information requirements, you will work with the business to improve the overall strategic direction of the BI Services. You will engage with the business and ensure the BI team adds value to the broader business decision making process.
They are keen to hear from YOU if your background reflects the following:
- senior level experience as a Business Intelligence Manager
- experience in leading a large team of direct reports
- experience in liaising closely with stakeholders throughout the business
- managing and delivering solutions to meet business requirements
If you have the skills above, along with strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels, then this is a great chance to take your career to a whole new level.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity please your CV by clicking the 'apply now' button or call Theodora Bear, 04 494 1522.