|Job Title:||Business Partner|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Peter Campbell|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
- Working directly with business
- Excellent communication skills
Our Client is seeking a Strategic Business Partner to take responsibility for managing and advising, the management accounting of the Board. You will gain business alignment with the Finance Strategy and support the business portfolios to successfully identify and understand the business strategy.
You will act as a catalyst in driving forward initiatives critical to delivering the Finance and Business strategy, providing direction, leadership and oversight for the financial operations of the portfolio and participate in the strategic planning, formulation and direction. Ensuring the financial management and provision of timely and accurate information, and business support to assist strategic and operational business decision-making.
- Excellent working knowledge of relevant standards, principles, policies, systems and processes, procedures, guidelines, practice and regulations.
- Understanding of the organisation, its business, its roles, structures and command chains, and the political, social, cultural and economic environment it operates in.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of management accounting and financial management principles and practices.
- High level of computer literacy with spreadsheets, word processing and data management software including Microsoft suite of products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); experience with an ERP package is desirable
- Proven quantitative and qualitative analytical and evaluative skills, incorporating problem solving, decision-making and creative thinking at a senior level.
- Demonstrated sound work management practices including structured approach to task/project management, ability to operate to deadlines.
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, to suit experts and non-financial audiences. Demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships within team and across business to achieve desired outcomes.
Apply via link below or give Peter Campbell a call on (04) 494 7091 for a confidential discussion.