|Job Title:||Business to Business Advisor - IT|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Lidya Sultandi|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
In this role, you will be required to contact customers based in Canada and USA specifically to discuss their current software licenses.
The team you will be joining will be a newly established team and you will be based in their purpose built contact centre in Takapuna.
You will receive in depth paid training prior to starting in the role and will be rewarded with excellent hourly rate! If you are successful in this role, you will have the opportunity to move in to an analytical, customer focused or technical role.
To be successful in this role, we look for:
- Previous experience either a contact centre and / or sales role
- The ability to build rapport with C level managers over the phone
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Clear credit and criminal history
- NZ Citizen or Resident. If you hold a work visa we look for a minimum of 12 months with the option to extend for an additional year
If you are successful in this role, you will receive:
- Excellent hourly rate
- Paid training and onsite parking
- 12th of September start date
- Takapuna location
- Opportunity to progress in to other parts of the business
APPLY NOW with your cover letter and CV quoting reference AK 48424.
09 374 1181
Business Sales Consultant
New Business Manager - Contact Centre
Customer Service Representative
Trades Assistant/Customer Service