|Job Title:||C# Developer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Lee-Anne Thomson|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
* Bring your C# and scripting skills
* Based on Auckland's beautiful North Shore
* 2 year Fixed Term Contract
**About the company**
This is a well established and successful technology company with a cool start-up culture. Populated with top-tier developers, they are building and enhancing their cloud-based enterprise software which is used by loyal customers in the APAC region.
**About the role**
This is a 24-month Fixed Term Contract with a plan - the first part will be spent on migration of their product to C#. The second part will be spent on further development, including a new front-end application.
You'll work on fortnightly releases as part of a team of 6 developers, using TDD and Scrum methodology, and you'll be involved in every aspect of the development life cycle. They use several of the best in class tools such as VS2015, Resharper, Ncrunch and Team City.
24 months will pass in a flash and you'll come away with a perfected C# skill set, having worked with a brilliant team of developers and the latest tech tools.
This deal will be impossible to turn down if you love creating first-rate software!
With at least 5 year's experience as a software developer, you'll have the following skills/background:
* Experience with current C# (5.0+) including LINQ
* Experience with ASP.Net Web API
* Experience with Agile, continuous integration and TDD
* Solid understanding of SQL Server and T-SQL
* Experience with modern version control systems (Git ideally)
* Full SDLC experience, including architecture, UI design, testing, build and deployment and operational scripting
We'd love to hear from you if this is how you'd like to spend the next 2 years. Please apply online now, and call Lee-Anne Thomson on 021 743 782 if you'd like more info. Ref AK 46004.
Seek code SK99032A
Beyond IT, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.