|Job Title:||C#.Net Developer Sysadmin Release and Deployment|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Anita Vorster|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
* Global leader
* Exposure to various Technologies
* Best of both worlds - Engineering Operations and Development
**About the Company:**
Well-known brand with a global presence. Various global organisations place orders on their wholesale supplier apps and online platforms. Market leader in their domain and a household name.
Innovative and collaborative team environment, where you can have the best of both worlds being involved in the engineering operational support and management, as well as development across various platforms and devices.
Gain exposure in all the best and latest technologies and up-skill yourself being surrounded by a very strong team and leader.
**About the role:**
Experienced Software Developer and DevOps Engineer who will work as an integral part of the agile development team by offering development support and lead the DevOps requirements.
You will be able to contribute with your excellent technical skills as well as your knowledge to the overall development direction of various products
* 5+ years' experience in a fast paces and agile driven technology environment
* Experienced with the deliverables of a sprint based project plan and experienced in delivering to clients quickly and cost-effectively
* Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
* Ability to code and script effectively in the Microsoft .NET stack - NET, C#, MVC.NET, WEP API
* Experience with systems and IT operations, including PowerShell, Gulp, MS Build, IIS, FTP, SQL Server, Windows Server
* Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment and a strong grasp of automation tools
* Data management skills and a strong focus on business outcomes
**Key requirements are Release and Deployment automation within a Microsoft Development Environment**
If you are looking for that next challenge, and this is aligned to your skill set and future aspirations, apply now! Ref AK47042 or Seek SK920664