|Job Title:||Campaign Coordinator|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Sandy Frew|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
- Mt Wellington location -
- $40,000-$45,000 per annum + benefits
This medium-sized organisation is an industry leader in marketing communications and intelligence services based in Mt Wellington.
This is a key role as you are primarily responsible for coordinating the logistics and distribution of various marketing campaigns on a nationwide scale. The role reports directly to the Campaign Manager and will see you liaising directly with business owners in the SME space or key agency contacts.
This is a role not for the fainthearted - as the level of complexity varies from one campaign to another and you will deal with lots of clients, process job through multiple systems and deal with a wide variation of work often under competing deadlines being part of a small but high-performing sales team. .
- Maintenance of customer database
- Coordination of logistics and distribution of campaigns
- Booking jobs into various systems
- Reporting of campaign statistics
- Assisting with general administration tasks as required
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- A "can do and will do attitude"
- Strong multitasking skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Resiliency under pressure
- Have a Commercially-savvy working style
- Be passionate about complexity!
- Logistics/Distribution industry background (preferred)
In return this values-based organisation prides itself on its family-friendly work culture and makes a serious investment in developing their staff to realise their full potential that feeds directly back into their outcome-focused company direction.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so APPLY now or call Sophia Stone on 027 582 1129 for a confidential chat. Ref:L AK48551
Beyond Recruitment Business & Accounting Support, connecting talent with opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.