|Job Title:||Campaign Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Samantha McKenzie|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
This role reports to the Head of Marketing Services and has strong working relationships with the Business Directors and Account Managers.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Managing a small to medium sized team
- Working closely and build strong relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- Developing campaign strategies
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualified
- At least 6 years' experience in a campaign position
- People management experience
- Strong understanding of the digital space
- Data driven and proven digital marketing experience
This is an opportunity for someone who is passionate about campaign work and commits to high standards of work as well as driving their team to a better result. You will be proactive and open minded and have the ability to influence the people involved in your campaigns.
If this role interests you please apply via this site or contact Samantha McKenzie on 04 494-1523 for further information.