Our client is a very successful and well established NZ business that services many key marketplace organisations.
This opportunity is based in Wellington for a Fixed Term Contract (FTC) of 12 months
If you’re an experienced marketing professional that is used to working in a fast-paced environment and managing a small team this would be a great opportunity to pursue!
To be considered for this FTC role you must have:
- Solid senior marketing campaign experience (brief, scope, plan & implement);
- Solid experience analysing marketing data & interpreting campaign results;
- Experience managing & motivating staff;
- Ideally your background will be from a fast paced environment such as: FMCG, Energy, Loyalty or Agency side etc;
- Excellent communications skills – written & oral and a high command of the English is essential for this role ;
- Savvy & solid internal/external stakeholder relationship skills;
- Have current rights to work in NZ.
In return you will be given broad challenges and a competitive salary and the opportunity to work in a supported, busy and fun working environment
This role needs to be filled urgently! Please submit your CV urgently in Word format. The most suited candidates for the role will be contacted promptly!
Anna Hobern – Client Manager – Marketing
Job # 86508