- Auckland CBD
- Global Salesforce Leader
- Fantastic package on offer
About the company
A global leader in Salesforce is seeking your specialist Salesforce Architecture knowledge, but more importantly, we are seeking a business-focussed CTA.
About the role
You will have strong experience and evidence of architecting, designing and leading the delivery of a solution for large scale projects (i.e. Medium to Enterprise level customers) working with a varied set of technologies (e.g. Salesforce, Outlook, Cisco, SAP, Mainframe systems).
You will have superb leadership skills, able to direct a delivery team encompassing team and vendor management.
Skills and experience required
- Ability to map business requirements/discussions to solution
- Experienced in database design for Salesforce multi-tenant environment
- Experienced in application integration design between hosted and on premise platforms
CRM solution expertise
- Stakeholder management (both technical and business)
- Drive delivery through allocation of work to technical/functional consultants
- Coordinate release activities across teams (e.g. internal and external)
In return, you will enjoy comprehensive professional development. The sheer variety of work you will do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career. Furthermore, you will be joining a large global firm synonymous with quality with a highly respected brand reputation worldwide but you will be joining close-knit team and will be very well supported.
If you are applying from outside of New Zealand please indicate in your cover letter your availability to relocate.
If you like the sound of this role, we'd love to hear from you. Please APPLY now, and feel free to call Mignon Olivier on 027 582 1129 for more information. Ref AK 86262 / SK924760A
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.