|Job Title:||Change Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Renee Mouton|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
- 2 year Fixed Term Contract
- Large legislative transformation project
This large Government Department is recruiting a hands-on Change & Communications Manager to coordinate and implement a range of change and communication activities to support a large and complex legislative project.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering change and communications management for the implementation of a high profile and very complex new legislative service.
You will need to have proven experience in change & communications management with the ability to manage change across multiple projects or at a programme level - creating and implementing plans, documentation and communication - along with strong problem solving, root cause identification, analytic and decision making abilities. You will be confident facilitating workshops and informative sessions as well as co-ordinating and collaborating with other groups in order to develop and conduct training.
Successful applicants will have demonstrable experience in the below:
- End to end experience in business change management in a large scale environment
- Previous experience in financial services/ legislative projects
- Change planning (organisational and customer)
- Building materials such as training, customer support materials, etc.
- Stakeholder management (internal and external)
- Providing assistance on organisational change across multiple areas such as: Communication, Training, etc.
- Relevant industry qualifications in change methodology
Please note that this role is based in Wellington.
This is an excellent fixed term opportunity to be part of the largest transformation programme NZ has seen. To register your interest, please click Apply Now quoting ref WG 42534 or contact Renee Mouton on 04 471 5868.