|Job Title:||Change and Release Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Clare Saunders|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
* Enterprise sized environment
About the company:
This enterprise sized environment operates in the vendor space and is considered a market leader in New Zealand. Focused on delivering high calibre technology offerings to its clients, this company is developing new and innovative technology products.
About the role:
The Change and Release Manager is responsible for all Change, Release and Deployment Management processes (ITIL v3) and implementations, leading a highly motivated team of four. You will be able to provide the services specified by service design ensuring delivery to stakeholders. Extensive experience in continuous improvement and the ability to establish and maintain a professional, customer focused service delivery culture is a must. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading organisation known for their strong company values and culture.
Skills and experience required for this role:
* An appropriate Tertiary qualification in ICT and relevant technology industry qualifications such as ITIL or working towards completing an industry qualification
* Significant experience (7 + Years) in a Customer Service and an enterprise environment dealing directly with the Change, Release and Deployment practices
* Well-developed ICT skills to be able to understand the technical aspects of Change and Release
* Excellent knowledge of the Service Management and System Development Life Cycles
* Ability and commitment to acquire appropriate new technical skills / knowledge / experience across all Infrastructures relevant to the position / area of support
* The ability to work in complex projects and environments.
* Ability to capture requirements from multiple sources and translate those into effective and high performing solutions.
We'd love to hear from you if this is the right role for you - please apply now. Once you've sent your CV you are welcome to contact Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for more info. Ref AK48626/SK91277A
Candidates who are in NZ and have the legal right to work here are invited to apply.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.