|Job Title:||Change Manager|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Lauren Jones|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
* 12 month contractor with a possible 6 month extension
* Government department, centrally located
My client is after a Business Change Manager to drive and implement people and change process across the business.
As a Business Change Manager you will present with experience leading and driving change and have a natural ability to drive the business through change, integrating change management principles.
The role requires exceptional communication skills as you will be the advisory arm of the business supporting various functions promoting change management for business and IT projects.
You will present with solid experience across the following areas -
- An ability to diagnose change requirements across systems and people
- Change and process planning
- Solid experience dealing with Senior Managers of the business
- An ability to drive, promote and lead managers through change
- Negotiation and influential skills
- Stakeholder engagement
- Analytical skills and a can do approach
The ideal candidate will have a flexible approach and an ability to see out side of the square. You will be someone who listens well, comes with patience and naturally has good judgement!!
This is a great time to join the team and be apart of some really exciting Business Change.
If this sounds like you please submit your CV today by hitting "APPLY" or contact Lauren Jones - 04 494 1189
Organisational Redesign / Change Manager
Project Manager (Intermediate)
Location: Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland
Senior Data Warehouse Release Manager
Programme Manager - Digital Implementation - $200K