|Job Title:||Change Manager - IT|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Mike Haughton|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
- Stakeholder engagement
- Contract role
High profile firm seeks to engage a Change Manager to assist in a project environment in managing the business impacts of change.
You will have well developed business engagement skills and your responsibilities will include:
- Processing and reviewing all pre-CAB Request For Changes (RFC's);
- Business engagement - including understanding the large volume of changes and their business impact, sending business notifications and obtaining business approvals;
- Supporting the business in the correct business champions being engaged in the very early stages of planning any business impacting changes.
Your Deliverables will be:
- Centralised repository of changes, impacting business services, business owners, system dependencies, Forward Schedule of Change
- Business engagement - coordinating, controlling and managing changes
- Change closure and Post Implementation Review coordination
If this role appeals please click "apply now" or call Lauren on 494 1189 quoting WG42086