|Job Title:||Change/Improvement Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Theodora Bear|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Change/Improvement Manager - fixed term 12 months - make your mark and lead the planning and implementation of improvement projects!
* Leadership experience in delivering improvement projects
* Based in the CBD, Wellington
* Excellent remuneration
ABOUT THE ROLE
The key thing our client is looking for is someone who can and will work on both strategical and tactical improvement projects. You will need to ensure these improvement projects are created and implemented successfully. This means you need to be able to communicate effectively and work with a wide range of stakeholders, internally across the business, with third party providers and strategic partners.
Make a difference and join a company that is passionate and committed to continuously improving customer experience.
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOUR CV:
- experience in defining and leading the delivery of improvement projects
- experience in collaborating and managing multiple parties and third party vendor
- have some form of improvement methodology accreditation: Six Sigma Black Belt, Agile, Prince2
- experience in training in continuous improvement methodologies
- confident and decisive, with proven experience working and building stakeholder relations across the business and externally
- outstanding communication and presentation skills.
Please email your resume by clicking the 'apply now' button below, or call Theodora Bear, on 04 494 1522.
Project Manager (Intermediate)
Location: Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland
Organisational Redesign / Change Manager
Senior Data Warehouse Release Manager
Programme Manager - Digital Implementation - $200K