|Job Title:||Civil Engineer - Land Development|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Nelsha du Plessis|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
- Impressive consultancy offering you growth and development
- Professional career growth pathway
__About the Company__
This Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy has a strong presence in the New Zealand market, but now needs your help to take it to the next level.
Their innovative thinking provide their clients with clear solutions, with the first priority to assist their client with the delivery of high quality projects - delivered on time and on budget.
__ About the Role__
This is a pivotal role, and you will be leading a team of engineering designers and their structural projects.
- You will take the lead on the structural design and construction phase of various medium and large projects
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and budget
- Prepare engineering reports, contract documentation and technical consents
- You will monitor structural trades, prepare site reports and conduct engineering inspections
- Provide leadership, training and mentorship to junior staff members in your team
__ Skills & Experience Required__
- Relevant Tertiary Engineering Qualification (CPEng Preferable)
- You will have experience in structural engineering designs and analysis experience in residential, commercial and shared spaces
- Have proficiency on AutoCAD, Space Gass, ETABs and SAFE
- You will have solid knowledge of the NZBC and Structural Codes
__Benefits & Culture__
As a large Engineering consultancy, they value their people who enjoy working in a team environment. They support their peoples' professional career development and focus on professional standards and achieving successful outcomes for their clients.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. APPLY now or contact Nelsha du Plessis, Engineering and Technical specialist at Beyond Recruitment on +64 21 192 9374 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK47585 / SK920925A
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information