Our client is a large business specializing in manufacturing & consumables, that seeks an innovative Customer Liaison to join their Supply Chain Team
- Fast Paced Environment
- Strategic Focus on Customer Services & Supply
- South Auckland Location
This position requires a person to support the Supply Chain Team to fulfil the objectives of a key liaison between the busy Sales Team, Distribution Centre’s and Internal & External Stakeholders, coordinating the 360 degree aspects of the product replenishment process.
The Customer Liaison - Supply’s function and disciplines will be in accordance with the organizational policy, values, processes and systems of the business.
The successful candidate will be innovative, process driven and have a flair for creative problem solving.
Reporting to the Sourcing Manager the responsibilities include:
- Receive orders and field enquiries from internal teams
- Place and maintain PO numbers with suppliers
- Coordinate delivery process through Shipment Costing, in conjunction with Customs Broker and relevant Freight Providers
- Utilize Internal systems for Shipment Tracking Tools to manage DIFOT commitments
- Negotiate Pricing – When Required
- Maintaining effective communication with all teams as well as customers
- Proactive communication of any DIFOTIS gap that will impact the ability to meet deadlines
To be considered for this role you, you will require the following skills & experience:
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience across the Logistics/Purchasing/Supply Chain industry
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience across Sales / Customer Service industry
- Proficient with MS Office
- Experience using Inventory Systems
- Strong Attention to Detail and Self-Motivation
- Effective Communication to build lasting customer relationships
- Innovative Problem Solving Ability
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role apply here or contact Chris Petzer at Beyond Recruitment on Chris.Petzer@beyond.co.nz or 027 644 5182 for a confidential discussion.
Ref No: 86150