|Job Title:||CNC Programmer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Nelsha du Plessis|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
- National footprint
- State of the art workshop
__About the Company__
Established 40 years' ago, this company has become a leading provider of precision engineering products in New Zealand.
Serving their clients from their premises in Auckland and Christchurch, they are dedicated in providing high quality service offerings and products.
They have a wide range of highly sophisticated measuring equipment and comprehensive systems in place to ensure that the quality of their products they supply are adhered to.
__ About the Role__
- Generate accurate drawings of parts using EdgeCAM
- Ability to read blueprints / drawings and work according to specifications
- Generate CNC programs
- Troubleshooting machining related issues
- Manufacturing parts to specifications
- Set up, adjust and operate all of the machine tools
- Measure, examine, or test completed units to check for defects and ensure conformance to specifications.
__ Skills & Experience Required__
- Trade qualified
- Strong knowledge of EdgeCAM
- Experience working within a precision engineering environmen, with once off product manufacturing
__Benefits & Culture__
This is a great group of people, who enjoy working together and making their clients experience as positive as possible. In return you will work in an environment where you will be valued for your knowledge and experience.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. APPLY now or contact Nelsha du Plessis, Engineering and Technical specialist at Beyond Recruitment on +64 21 192 9374 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK47367 / SK920925A
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information