|Job Title:||Commercial Site Manager - Top $$$|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
* Large commercial refurbishment - $50M
* Retirement Village - $30M
This medium sized innovative construction company are continuing to grow at a quick rate. Being involved in several iconic projects, known as being nimble and responsive to clients needs, they have built up a quality reputation in the Auckland market. They are not too big and not too small, just right and retain a family feel. They are led by directors that are hands on and youthful in approach.
Due to work load increases and with prospective work load looking really positive there is now a need for a site manager to join the team.
They have three projects about to start in the coming months
- Iconic Auckland Facility - $50M
- Large commercial refurbishment - $50M
- Retirement Village - $30M
As a site manager you will lead one of these projects which will involve:
* Planning and managing various types of construction sites
* Site meetings and delegation of tasks
* Ensuring projects are being completed within set budgets and target deadlines
* Health & Safety,
* Liaising with building control and quantity surveyors for variations to the schedule of works and certifications
* Some project management tasks
You will be currently in a site management role for a NZ main contractor with at least 5 years of commercial experience. You are positive, quick thinking and possess a strong client service ethic. Your people management skills are well developed, you are results focussed and do what it takes to get the job done. A trade or tertiary qualification is essential. You are looking to join a progressive main contractor that can offer you better career prospects, an inclusive culture with access to a broader range of medium sized and specialist projects.
Salary flexible to experience - $110K - $140K
For further information on this role, please call Matt Shortt on 09 3740872 or email firstname.lastname@example.org