|Job Title:||Communications Advisor|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Samantha McKenzie|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
This role is pivotal in this National organisation. You will be responsible for providing advice on media relations, internal and external communications strategies.
To be the right fit for this role, you will have the following:
- Advanced experience in verbal and written communications
- Experience dealing with press and media and the ability to be clear with media objectives
- The ability to plan and develop communication strategies
- Maintaining relationships with key stakeholders such as Ministers and Press Secretaries.
- Identifying risk and manage any issues that may arise
This person will need to be able to obtain top secret security clearance.
Utilise your journalism training and skills within this communications environment. You will be responsible for internal and external communications, media relations. You will need to have great writing skills and strong relationship ability.
If this sounds like your next challenging opportunity and would enjoy working within New Zealand Government please don't hesitate to apply immediately.
Samantha Mckenzie - email@example.com