|Job Title:||Communications Director|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Samantha McKenzie|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Working on a major programme that is shaping the way New Zealand thinks you will have experience working on large programmes.
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
- Expertise with communicating both internally and externally
- Dealing with the reputation and positioning of an organisation
- Relationship management, establishing and maintaining key relationships
- Experience in media issues and risk management
- Leadership skills, mentoring and leading teams
You will have knowledge of communications tools and channels and have the ability to handle many different priorities at one time. You will work well under pressure and have very strong management skills.
If you are innovative, a clear communicator and good at building relationships at all levels please apply.
Samantha McKenzie 04 494 1523