|Job Title:||Compliance Specialist - Operational Risk|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Tim Green|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
To act as trusted advisors and partners to the business, supporting in executing their risk management accountabilities through provision of day to day advice and guidance on operational risk and compliance matters.
Purpose of Position:
This position plays a key role in the Retail & Marketing 1st line team by supporting the Retail & Marketing business to build and deliver on their risk maturity uplift plans. A key deliverable for this role is to build and implement a key control Quality Assurance testing programme.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory, legislative and policy requirements through the development of a dynamic management quality assurance framework
- Develop a key control testing programme in line with the required standards
- Development and delivery of an internal reporting framework which ensures management attention is focused on achieving required standards
- 5+ years' experience in the financial services industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of Banking regulatory and legislative compliance obligations
- Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of a quality assurance framework
- Practical exposure to the full range of the operational risk toolkit, including managing the risk framework, compliance, analysis and reporting.
Expected skills and knowledge:
- Understanding of customer needs/expectations
- Comprehensive understanding of the Group's risk management policies and methodologies
- Thorough knowledge of the regulatory environment
- Credibility with, and strong track record of, influencing senior people & stakeholder engagement
- A 'big picture thinker' with the ability to monitor, assess and manage issues across the entire business.
- Tertiary level qualification in commerce or related field
Above all, we are looking for someone who enjoys improving, optimizing and innovating continuously.
A passion to deliver first class business solutions is essential.
If you would like to join this progressive, delivery focused Organisation, please call:
Tim Green 027 627 9381
Quoting reference # AK47555 or follow the "apply here" prompts.
Please attached your CV in MS Word.doc format.
Applicants must hold a valid NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa