This NZ owned developer with a focus on mixed use commercial development projects have a full work load into 2017. They also have a construction arm to the business focussing on servicing some of their internal projects for their large commercial properties and as well as new builds.
Reporting to the GM, overall this role would see you project managing complex construction works between $2M and $10M in value and from footings to handover. You will managing project team members, sub contractors and other consultants. You will be proactively monitoring commercial and contractual issues and providing feedback. You will be ensuring projects costs are measured, monitored and agreed. There will also be a strong emphasis on OSH and compliance.
Your background will include:
- A tertiary qualification in construction management, quantity surveying or engineering.
- 8 + years experience in managing a mix of small to medium design and construct projects
- Sound knowledge of the local construction market and relevant commercial construction legislation
- Passion, enthusiasm and drive
- Solid programming skills
- Strong financial management with ability to drive cost accountability
- Outstanding written and oral communication
This role offers long term career prospects with work into the foreseeable future across all their properties.
Salary on offer $130K - $140K + a vehicle pending your level of experience.
For further information, please call matt on 09 3740872 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org