You will effectively manage my client’s debt by reducing liabilities in a timely and efficient manner.
• Negotiating and influencing customers to prioritise funds owed, and where applicable create payment plans.
• Monitor and follow-up with customers regarding outstanding accounts.
• Account Reconciliations across multiple systems, internal and external.
• You will be the first point contact for resolution of escalations, and re-educating the clients of their policies and standardised processes.
• Ensure all transactional queries are resolved in an efficient and professional manner.
• Advocate a customer service culture to meet customer expectation.
• Investigate and identify assigned accounts which require hand over for legal action or 3rd party collection.
To be considered you will:
• Can manage day to day debt collection processes.
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills
• SAP Experience and advantage
• The ability to work under pressure and meet KPI’s
• Experience in high volume Credit Control
• A good head for numbers
• Excellent Excel and computer skills
• Must understand the relevant legislative Acts which affect the area directly, namely the, Insolvency Act, Privacy Act, Residential Tenancies act and property law act.
If this role sounds like you please apply online today
Michelle Cronje, Beyond Recruitment Temporary Staffing Solutions