|Job Title:||CRM System Administrator|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Cam Anderson|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
* 2+ Years of Experience CRM Support
* Problem Solving Skills & Strategic Thinking
* Good salary package on offer
* Chance to take ownership for a CRM environment
About the role:
Reporting to the CRM Manager/ Customer strategy manager, this role will see you contributing to a mix of support, training and consulting supporting end users. Some of your other responsibilities will include;
* Liaising with vendor for bug fixes and change requests
* Developing test plans, scripts and coordinating test activities
* Implement security parameters
* Troubleshoot CRM issues
* Developing and maintain user interfaces/dashboards
* Monitoring data quality, data migrations and data integration.
* the ability to deliver training to end users, diagnosis and resolution
Skills and experience required for the role:
* 2+ years of experience as a CRM Administrator within MS Dynamics, and support experience critical
* Strong Knowledge of MS Office 2013 and MS Dynamics 2013 or later
* Strong communication and relationship development/interpersonal skills critical
* Relevant tertiary qualification or industry certification
* Autonomous working in within a team environment
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Cam Anderson on 0276 302 644 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK / SK920278A
Beyond IT, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially, all candidates will be notified when the role has been closed.