|Job Title:||Customer Care Specialist|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Gabrielle Allsop|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
- Fixed Term Contract
- Immediate start available
My client is seeking an experienced Customer Care Specialist to join their positive, and customer focused team from November until the end of February 2017.
Our important customer care role will see you:-
- Receiving and resolving customer enquiries, issues or complaints via phone, email, mail or website.
- Receiving and resolving enquiries from stores regarding online order support via phone or email.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and stores and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
Our hardworking, successful organisation has a fun, customer services culture and would suit someone who is bright, bubbly and has a positive attitude.
Experience required for this role:-
- Be a pro-active problem solver
- Previous Customer Service in a wholesale or retail focused organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS Word and Excel and the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Outgoing and enthusiastic
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be resilient
Hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
The successful applicant must be able to commence immediately.
The successful applicant must have at least 3 - 5 years plus customer service experience and be able to speak at a senior management level.
This is your chance to join a growing NZ organisation with a warm and friendly team. Great remuneration and fun team environment.
If this sounds like you, please apply now.
NOTE: This role is only open to NZ/AUS residents and citizen as this is a long term role.
REF: AK 49306
CONTACT PERSON: Gabrielle Allsop, Client Manager
Customer Service Administrator
Temporary Insurance Professionals
HR Administrators wanted
Administrators and Coordinators Wanted