|Job Title:||Customer Coordinator|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Lidya Sultandi|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Our client is an industry leader and is currently going through a period of growth. The business is driven by delivering excellent customer service and building strong relationships with their industry partners. The business you will be joining is well known in the market and have won best employer.
As a Customer Coordinator you will be liaising with internal stakeholders and end customers. The role is all about coordination, customer service and problem solving.
You will be required to handle escalations and work across multiple channels of work often with high volumes of priority levels. If you have previous Telecommunications or IT experience, this would be an advantage.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate previous experience in customer service, coordination and thrive on solving customer issues.
__Other key things we look for in you:__
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Strong problem solving skills
- Passionate about customer service and delivery an excellent service
- Clear credit and criminal history
__In return, you will receive:__
- $ 23 per hour + 8 % holiday pay
- Long term progression and ongoing training
- Fun, vibrant and supportive team
- The opportunity to join a market leader!
APPLY NOW with your cover letter and cv quoting reference AK47496.
09 374 1181
Inbound Customer Service Representatives
Temporary Customer Service Representatives
Customer Service/Calibration Technician
Location: East Tamaki
Team Leader - Customer Service