|Job Title:||Customer Resolution Coordinator|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Imms|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
- New opportunity
- Located close to the railway station
- Monday - Friday hours
My client has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Resolution Coordinator to work in their small contact centre. This is a newly established role that requires an experienced Customer Resolution Coordinator to come on board and hit the ground running.
You will be liaising with several internal and external departments to ensure all resolutions are meet with an excellent level of service in a timely manner.
**You will be responsible for:**
- Coordinating second level responses
- Provide coaching to stakeholders
- Investigation complaint outcomes
- Recognising common trends
- Communicating with internal and external departments
- Relationship management
**To be successful in the role you will have the following experience and attributes:**
- Excellent relationship management
- Strong communication skills
- Contact centre experience in a resolution position
- High levels of accuracy
- Outstanding problem solving skills
The role will be Monday - Friday operating with normal office hours! If you think you will make the perfect candidates for this role then make sure you apply now or call Natalie Imms on 04 473 2114.