|Job Title:||Customer Service Administrator|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Natalie McAlister|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
- Manufacturing industry
- Penrose location
Do you thrive on a busy office environment??
Provide your customers with excellent service??
Have excellent organisational skills?
This role is for you!!!
Work for this international manufacturing business, with a close knit office based in Penrose.
In this role you will be ordering products, organising international and domestic shipping, preparing invoices, providing product quotes and handling queries from clients.
In addition to this your will be supporting the New Zealand sales team.
We are looking for individuals with
- Previous experience in a customer administrator/sales support role within a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Strong administration skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a very busy environment
- Experience using SAP or alternative CRM/ERP system
Work in this down to earth, growing business with a team who are passionate about who they are and what they do.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
To be considered for this role you must be a NZ Citizen or Resident
09 374 1186