- South Auckland locations available
- Competitive rates plus 8% holiday paye
Our client is seeking a Super Star Temporary Customer Services Advisor to be part of their team.
Our client can provide a stable long term temporary assignment plus training.
Ideally you will come from a customer service background and have solid communication skills and computer skills. You may not know the industry but training will be given.
What is super important is your ability to build relationships and rapport over the phone and leave the customer with a great experience.
What the role requires;
- A strong customer focus and focus on service delivery
- Competent in using Microsoft Office
- A Problem solver
- Able to prioritize work and deadlines
- A self-starter
What will you actually be doing?
- Day to day you will be fielding inbound calls from customers about a range of queries on services and products
- You will be resolving queries and offering solutions
- Every call may be different so you will need to be a quick thinker
- At times this role is fast paced so will suit an organised, deadline orientated, switched on super-star
For more information please contact Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist, on 021 931701 at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below.