- East Tamaki location
- Competitive rates plus 8% holiday paye
- Assignments will be for up to 6 months
Our client is seeking a Super Star Customer Services Advisor to be part of their team and can provide a long term temp assignment plus training.
Ideally you will come from a customer service background, perhaps retail or a call center, and have solid communication skills and computer skills. You may not know the industry but training will be given.
What is super important is your ability to build relationships and rapport over the phone and leave the customer with a great experience.
What the role requires;
- A strong customer focus and focus on service delivery
- Competent in using Microsoft Office
- A Problem solver
- Able to prioritize work and deadlines
- A Self-starter
What will you actually be doing?
- Day to day you will be fielding inbound calls from customers about a range of queries on serivces and available credit
- You will be resolving queries and offering solutions
- Every call may be different so you will need to be a quick thinker
- At times this role is fast paced so will suit an organised, deadline orientated, switched on Super star.
For more information please contact Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist, on 021 931701 at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below.
Ref No: 86587