|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor- IT|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Neelam Lata|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
- Opportunity for IT career
- Immediate start
We are seeking IT graduates to join a leading IT organisation based in Albany as a Teleconsultant. In this role, you will be liaising with customers based either in Canada or USA with regards to Microsoft licences.
This role is a mixture of verbal and written conversations. You must enjoy customer interaction and liaising with customers over the phone and via email.
The business you will be joining have been delivering to their customers for more than 15 years and help leading software vendors reach customers.
Extensive training will be provided and there are opportunities to grow within the business whether that is in to a leadership, product or a technical role.
To be successful in this role, you will receive:
- Excellent remuneration
- Opportunity to progress into a customer, product or technical role
- Annual conference
- Ongoing training and development
- Albany location
- 25th October start date
In return, we look for:
- New Zealand Citizen / Resident
- Excellent communication written and verbal
- Tertiary qualification
- Access to a vehicle for work purposes and full driver's license
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer support
DON'T MISS OUT! APPLY NOW with your cover letter and CV with the reference AK49233