- Albany location - IT Industry
- Temporary assignments until December 2017
- Working hours will be 5am to 1.30pm
Beyond Recruitment are looking for some experienced Customer Service Representatives who have an interest in the IT industry, and who are available NOW to join our client's customer support area, focusing on an overseas client base.
What we can offer is experience in the IT industry, with a company that specializes in software licensing. Full training will be provided but you need to process the ability to analyse data provided for companies overseas, and offer solutions to their client base. After initial training you will also receive ongoing support from coaches and team leaders.
In this role we can offer:
- An opportunity to join a successful IT business in growth mode.
- Great company culture and supportive team environment
- Career prospects within the company
The skills we are looking for?
- The ability to interpret information and make it assessable to others
- Able to handle large amounts of data
- Clear communication skills
- NZ citizens/Permanent residents
You must also have the ability to build strong relationships over the phone, hence the need for excellent written and verbal communication skills, as contact with both internal and external customers is a part of your role.
This is a great way to join a well-known business and gain valuable experience!
For more information please contact Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on 021 931701.
Ref No: 86591