I am on the hunt for an experienced Customer Service Manager to join my client for a 12-month fixed term contract.
Here is a genuine opportunity to truly make your mark and develop a successful customer service function for this international manufacturing and distribution brand leader.
The role will see you leading a team of 8 staff, managing the full operational customer service function for the business from order placement to seeing this through to delivery to end-user. This will include, but not be limited to:
- Promoting and executing ongoing development and training of staff
- Monthly management reporting on the Customer Service function
- Setting and monitoring KPIs
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers
- Ensure the work of the customer service function is communicated effectively to the rest of the business and other stakeholders
- Promoting a Zero Harm health and safety culture within the business
This role is not for the faint hearted! As well as your ability to strategically execute a high performing customer service function, you also need to be a very strong and proactive people leader. Ideally you will have experience working in a similar role within the manufacturing or FMCG industry and a proven record of bringing teams up to a high performing level.
- Strong people management skills – training, on-boarding, developing, performance management
- Change management – implementation of new systems, structures, continuous improvement
- Experience working in a Business to Business environment
- IT & Systems Savvy – experience using ERP systems to an advanced level
- Able to think strategically and long-term for the business
- Experience working in a Zero Harm policy and managing compliance
This role is based on the North Shore. Salary will be commensurate with experience. You will be supported by a fantastic management team and given the tools to succeed in developing a successful high performing team whilst redefining the current culture. With new offices in the works, you will enjoy the perks of modern offices, access to a company cafe and the satisfaction of truly making your mark!
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply now and send your CV to me today.
Jackie McCrindle, Recruitment Specialist – Call Centre and Customer Services – Temporary Staffing Solutions