|Job Title:||Customer Service - Warranty Coordinator|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Natalie McAlister|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
- Supportive team and manager
- Work Monday to Friday 10.30am to 7pm
This business's success comes down to the strong reputation it has within Australasia and its relationship with the retailers.
In this role you can take ownership; liaising with clients and individuals to walk them through the warranty process. Throughout this process you will work to key deadlines, working to resolve the issue quickly, leaving the customer with a positive outcome. You may be looking after up to 200 warranty cases at a time, ensuring nothing is missed in the process.
We are looking for individuals with
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience working in a Manufacturing or FMCG environment is preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work at a fast paced
To be considered for this role you must be a NZ Citizen or Resident.
Apply Now with your CV, this is a great role for someone wanting to take the next step in their career.
Client Manager Call Centre & Customer Service
09 374 1186
Salary: 38,000 - 40,000
Customer Service Adviser
Location: Auckland City
Customer Service Representatives
Customer Service Representative