|Job Title:||Data Analytics/Data Mining Analyst - SQL - $80-$85k|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
PLEASE READ THIS: you MUST be a NZ citizen or NZ Permanent Resident AND be living in NZ RIGHT NOW in order to apply!
*** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!!!
Intermediate Data Analytics and Data Mining Analyst - SQL experience essential - Gr8 step up, Gr8 mgr!
- $80,000-$85,000 per annum PLUS great package - Wgtn CBD
- based in one of NZ's most high profile organisations
- experience in the finance, insurance or banking sector a real PLUS
- are you a skilled data analysis professional?
- do you use SQL all the time to carry out data analysis, data mining and reporting?
- do you like the idea of working in a successful team with a supportive and positive manager?
Yes? Then read on!
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
The organisation is one of NZ's most well-known and well recognised NZ brands. They are a government sector organisation with a strong financial sector focus. They are based in central Wellington, close to all transport.
ABOUT THE ROLE
They have several data analysis teams. This one has a team of 8 people, and you will be based within that. The team is focused on using the data held in the data warehouse to provide detailed reports to make the most effective information stream possible for management decisions.
The focus of the role will have been responsible for carrying out data mining and reporting around customer data and trends.
THE KEY TOOL they use to do this is Structured Query Language (SQL) so it is important you have a good knowledge of SQL and have used it regularly to develop reports.
Much of the work you will be doing is project focused, meaning you get to work on specific, end-to-end pieces of work, rather than just business-as-usual reporting.
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOUR CV:
- experience of using SQL extensively for reporting purposes in the course of your daily work
- experience of working with major relational databases holding large volumes of complex data
- experience of data mining, data analysis and developing reports based on your findings.
It would also be an advantage if you have some skills in a the use of a reporting analytics tool such as SAS, but it certainly isn't essential.
What IS essential is that you are a positive person who really enjoys analysis work and wants to be part of an equally positive and professional team. And, as mentioned above, experience in the financial services, insurance or banking sectors will give you a real advantage.
** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE IF you are a NZ citizen or NZ Permanent Resident AND you are living in NZ right now!
Sound good? IT IS! Email your resume to me NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below, or call Sue Saville on 04 471 5867 for more information NOTE the name of the hiring organisation CANNOT be released until a CV is received.