|Job Title:||Data Entry Administrator|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Erin Paques-Payton|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
- $16 per hour + 8 % holiday pay
- Wellington CBD based
- Late October start date
We currently have a fantastic entry level temporary position available. This administration role is office based and involves fast and accurate data entry, efficiently processing applications and handling confidential documents.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Proven ability to display accuracy and attention to detail in your work
- Strong computer and data entry skills - computer skill testing required
- Basic administration skills or experience working in an office environment
- A strong work ethic, punctuality, reliability and a positive attitude
- 1 year to 18 months minimum work experience (office based experience advantageous)
You must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Must be a New Zealand Citizen
- Able to provide at least two professional references
- Able to obtain a clear MOJ criminal history check
- Must hold a current NZ Passport or be able to provide a Birth Certificate
- Able to complete computer skills testing to a high level
- Available for a mid-late October start
This is a great opportunity to work in an office based environment where dedication, accuracy and efficiency are highly regarded qualities. There is a great team environment on offer along with the opportunity to strengthen your current skills and experience.
If you have relevant experience and are available for long term temp work - Please Apply NOW!
Data Entry Administrator
Recovery Legal Administrator
Team Administrator Required!
Senior Facilities Administrator