|Job Title:||Database and Data Warehouse Design - $125-$135K|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Theodora Bear|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Database and Data Warehouse Infrastructure Design Lead - $125-$135K - Gr8 career role, FAB chance to show what you can do, loads of career development options!
- $125,000-$135,000 per annum range, central city Wellington
- combination role includes infrastructure database design and data warehouse design focus
- based in high profile corporate with an internationally recognised brand
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
This organisation is a multi-national one that has offices all over the world. They employ thousands of people in the NZ offices and they run and operate one of the largest and most complex IT sites in the country.
ABOUT THE ROLE
First of all, we need to highlight that this is a Technical Lead role. Therefore you should expect to spend around 50% of your time in meetings with business users and other technical specialists.
IMPORTANT: this is purely a design role. It sits between the data architect and the hands-on IT operations group.
The position will have you worked as THE 'go to' person for setting up the direction of the data warehouse and database platform and for moving it forward.
The position will have you working as the Technical Design Lead for two technology streams. These are
- Oracle RAC solution, and
Essentially, they want to find someone with either
- strong Oracle RAC design skills in versions 11 and/or 12
- strong Teradata warehouse experience
THE KEY THINGS THEY ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOUR CV:
- Oracle RAC experience
- data warehouse design and data warehouse modelling
- ideally, experience in working with big data or Teradata (but this isn't essential)
- a demonstrated background in business requirements gathering
- strong stakeholders relationship experience.
WHAT THEY CAN OFFER:
- a chance to work within a large, complex database and data warehouse site of a major international corporate
- the opportunity to work with some of New Zealand's smartest and most knowledgeable technical specialists
- a role that combines the use of your technical expertise with your stakeholder engagement and business user relationship management skills
- a chance to attend a wide range of training and development courses as they are VERY hot on training and development
- the opportunity to take your data warehouse/database career to a whole new level.
Sound good? It is! Email your CV to me NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below, or call Theodora Bear on 04 494 1522 to hear more.
Location: Wellington Central
BI / Data Specialist
Big Data Analytics Specialist
Location: Auckland CBD
DW Solution Designer (Teradata)
Senior Analyst - Data Analytics