|Job Title:||Database, Documentation & Information Systems Administrator|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Bland|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
- Mt Wellington Location
- Fantastic company culture
Our client is a well-established, Auckland based manufacturing company who develop, manufacture and supply products to a wide variety of 'high end technology' companies.
This newly created role will support the wider business with IT projects, management and maintenance of documentation systems such as SharePoint; along with maintaining and updating the companies HRIS System. You will be the first point of contact for all employee queries in relation to the online Employee HR portal, and will liaise with an external IT Provider in regard to Employee IT issues.
In this role you will responsible for carrying out the following duties and tasks:
- Working with various databases and document management software (Optimis, EnableHR, SharePoint) to find ways to store, organise and manage information
- Ensure consistency of use of SharePoint throughout the company
- Coordinate and encourage employees to use Enable HR
- Making suggestions for changes to improve databases
- Update Company website
- Coordination of project rollouts
- Consulting and communicating with internal staff,vendors and IT support partners
- Managing access and admin rights
- Providing training support and feedback on systems to staff
- Design database maintenance procedures, and put them into operation
- Work with project teams to develop workflows
- Implement security measures
- Write reports, documentation and operating manuals
- Test and modifying databases to ensure that they operate reliably
- Assisting in developing disaster recovery plans for IT
- Archiving data
- AV room and Surface hub go to person
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Hands on experience working with databases, document management and other end user applications
- Have the ability to understand technical jargon and explain it to a user
- Knowledge of security issues, knowledge management systems and data integrity issues
- Good problem solving skills and the ability to think systematically
- Be a self-starter
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be confident to deal with people across the business as well as externally
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and successful company in a newly created role which you can really make your own.
If you have the skills listed above please submit your CV through this vacancy.
Natalie Bland - Client Manager - Business & Accounting Support, Permanent Recruitment.