|Job Title:||Decor Services|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Brenda James|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
- Opportunity to launch a young design career to a new level due to the autonomy of the role
- Great team and culture
This is an opportunity to join a large scale NZ Employer with significant properties based around Auckland and Auckland South. The job is based in South Auckland.
With properties and buildings come refurbishment requests, requiring floor plans and layouts. That is putting it very briefly and basically.
There are many and varied tasks that you could be working on in any given day, from receiving request from customers (who are internal managers) to co-ordinating colour schemes, fitting out new buildings, taking with suppliers and receiving samples, creating mood/colour boards, and on it goes!
__This opportunity could see you:__
- Redesigning and reconfiguring rooms
- Taking walls out and creating an open plan environment
- Selecting new chairs for an entire division
- Drawing up way finding signage
- Audits to assess room and furniture upgrade requirements
__The reporting you will be involved in includes:__
- Maintaining decor schedules to ensure that all interior decor upgrade requirements are complied with
- Ensure all daily decor requests are managed and recorded
- Work with the support manager to develop services standards and service level agreements and provide data to report back to your internal customer
This will all make sense when we can tell you who our clients is to do send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are curious. Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Ref AK47961 / SK9993A
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information