- Wintel, VMware Server infrastructure
- Windows design, integrate & support experience
- Enterprise, high profile organisation
Our client's enterprise scale environment exposes their employees to outstanding technical variety and challenge. They have a large and highly-skilled IT group and a fantastic culture.
They have a rare opportunity for a Design Engineer to join their team. You will be at the core of one of the largest IT environments in the country and be heavily involved in the design and implementation of complex solutions. You will be the manager's "Go-To" Engineer for technical advice, technical team mentoring and will liaise regularly across business units and with third parties.
You are a Senior Windows Engineer with design experience on an enterprise scale; or alternatively can quickly and easily prove that you have the ability to step up to the plate to a larger environment. This role will see you take ownership of the managed and virtual server environments. Your specialised background in supporting Windows Server and VMware environments will be required to develop, document and maintain the infrastructure design principles.
Your CV will clearly demonstrate your experience in the following:
- Designing and implementing a range of technologies, including Exchange, VMware, MS Windows, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, proxy technologies, etc.
- Providing best practice advice
- Developing a roadmap and identify future technology options
- A large, complex environment
This is an outstanding career opportunity to start the path to Architecture, people management or simply develop your Engineering skills.
For more information or to apply, contact Renee Mouton quoting ref WG86426 on 04 471 5868 or click "Apply Now"