This highly visible role will see you working with a small, close knit team to provide level 1-2 desktop support for a centrally located enterprise environment.
Skills and experience required for the role:
The successful candidate will be comfortable and well experienced with technologies such as Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, Access, Outlook, Windows XP/7/8, MS Office, Telephony / VOIP. In addition to ordering, installing, patching and upgrading new hardware.
To be considered you will require:
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in a similar role (enterprise environment)
- Immaculate communication, both verbal and written
- Ideally previous exposure to scientific or laboratory environments
- Ability to perform some on-call weekend and out-of hours work when called upon
- Excellent communication skills and professional demeanour
This is a great role, with a motivated client who is looking to get interviews organised at short notice. So if you are interested in the profile above then apply now. We really want to hear from you!
Please apply now or if you require further information contact Tim Palmgren on 027 553 4469. Reference #86397 / SK91099A
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time permanent role in New Zealand.