|Job Title:||Development Manager | Private|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Waitakere and West Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Brenda James|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
- Salary range $150-200k dependent on level of experience
- End to end delivery
About the Company
This is an opportunity to join a forward thinking land development company who are in the midst of developing multiple complex community residential development projects in Auckland. The vision is huge and encompasses sustainability, quality urban development and an environmentally responsible focus.
About the opportunity
This opportunity will suit a career driven development manager who has an impressive track record and is now looking for the next complex challenge, while also being involved in a project that makes a difference to the lives of NZ'ers.
About the opportunity
In this role you will be primarily responsible for the end to end operational delivery of the development and will be:
- Engage with and manage key stakeholders and development partners
- Operational decision making
- Delivering on master plans
- Managing contractual requirements, processes and issues
- Support the delivery of assigned projects working closely with GM's and project managers
__Preference will be given to those who have experience in:__
- Property acquisition and feasibility analysis;
- Due diligence reporting on market and economic considerations;
- Consultation with Planners and Council relating to District Plan rules, consents, contributions and legal issues.
- Negotiation with Local Authorities, Iwi, owners, agents and neighbours/affected parties.
With a reputation of delivery on time, you will be skilled in exercising sound judgement and making quick and effective decisions while under pressure.
You will be ready for a move and motivated to make an impact from the moment you arrive. You are proactive, confident and reliable and you are seeking an autonomous role with a quality and community focused dynamic team.
To find out if this fits with your career goals call Brenda James on 0274 501021 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Development / Programming Manager
Manager Architecture & Design
Location: Auckland CBD
Residential Project Manager
AutoCAD Technician/Design Manager