|Job Title:||Digital Learning Coordinator|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Kris Attewell|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
- Support the Learning Manager
- Stakeholder interface
For this role we are seeking a person with 1-2 years experience working with the LMS e.g. Moodle-Totara, and who is competent in video content creation and editing support.
The ideal person would have a relevant tertiary qualification in digital content design or training and development.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Coordinate the development and maintenance of training material
- Assist with training events
- Provide support to the Training & Learning Manager as required
- Accurate documentation of SOP's and communicate to stakeholders
- Liaise with Managers
To be successful in the role you will need excellent administration and communication skills, experience in training and learning coordination, demonstrated experience in administration of LMS, an understanding of e-learning and development, video content creation and editing knowledge and an ability to coach and train.
If this is you please call Kris Attewell@Beyond Recruitment HR 09 374 1188 Quote Ref#AK48142 or Apply now
* CV's preferred in Word format