|Job Title:||.Net Developer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Renee Mouton|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
- Love Music and Technology
- Fun down to earth team
This NZ, family owned business are looking for an additional developer to add to their existing team of 2 developers. Working in an owner operator model, means you will have the chance to be innovative and add value to their market leading product.
The main responsibility of this role with be development using Microsoft languages. You will also be involved in customer facing activities to provide solutions to any technical issues they may have. You will have a good understanding of servers/ backup processes/ printers and MS products.
Duties will include the following:
- .Net Development, majority of the code is written in VB and 30% in C#
- Some Visual Studio development
- Product support for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Product support for Microsoft Office 365
- Windows 7 environment
- Customer troubleshooting
- Web development using ASP.NET, MVC5 with Razor syntax
- Data development against SQL Server 2012
Salary wise, the client is looking to pay around the $70k p/a mark.
This is your chance to join a fun and interesting product driven company. To find our more, please contact Renee Mouton on 04 471 5868 or apply using the appropriate links.