|Job Title:||Enterprise Bus Analyst - 9 mnth fixed term - $120K neg|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
NOTE: you MUST be currently living in New Zealand AND be eligible to work here on a full time, permanent basis in order to apply!
** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!!
YES, it is FINE if you need to give notice in your current role
YES, you will DEFINITELY be given holidays over Xmas
Enterprise Business Analyst - 9 month fixed term - $120K neg - superb role reporting to Manager PMO - variety plus and GREAT team!!
- $120,000 neg, central city Wellington
- enterprise level BA role reporting to Manager of PMO
- based in stable team within large, high profile govt agency
- strong focus on business case development - experience of Better Business Cases (BBC methodology) needed
ABOUT THE ROLE
This 9 month fixed term role is based in the PMO office of a high profile government agency.
It has come about because one of the existing Enterprise BA's (they hve a team of them) has been seconded off to another project for a 9 month period.
The role will give you the chance to be heavily involved in the early stages of project selection and development, and will have you involved with business case development, as well as all of the other strategic work involved in the enterprise business analysis arena. You will enjoy full support from the Manager of the PMO to whom you will report, and of the strategy development team, with whom you would be working closely.
You will be a member of a high performing Enterprise Business Analyst team involved in a range of major projects dedicated to improving the delivery of services to the New Zealand public.
The role will offer you ample opportunity to share your existing knowledge whilst also expanding your own skills and experience.
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOUR CV:
- someone with Enterprise Business Analyst experience
- someone who can demonstrate hands on experience in the use of the BBC methodology for developing business cases
- experience in facilitating strategic workshops
- experience in context diagramming at enterprise level
- experience in High Level problem statements where process hasn't been the focus/trigger
- experience in pre-project business opportunity identification and problem identification
- experience in working with senior stakeholders on brain storming activities
- the ability to look across the organisation, model the current picture and develop a new vision based on agreed strategic plans and objectives
As a personality, you will be someone who is energetic and positive and keen to make a difference. You also need to combine high standards with a pinch of pragmatism, and be able to discern when more of one is needed.
The hiring manager is one of the smartest and nicest you could hope to work for.
If you want to be part of a positive, happy team and carry out a wide range of varied and interesting project work, then look no further! They offer lots of ongoing professional training and the environment is well organised and supportive.
* I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE - but please note you need to be a NZ citizen or NZ Permanent Resident.
Sound good? It IS! Email your resume to me NOW by clicking the APPLY NOW button below. NOTE: I get back to people on a same day basis. IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD BACK FROM ME WITHIN 24 HOURS, please call Sue Saville on 04 471 5867. NOTE: The name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until a CV has been received.
WebSphere Enterprise Solution Specialist
Location: Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland
Location: Hutt Valley
Location: New Plymouth