|Job Title:||Enterprise Business Analyst - up to $125K, GR8 role!|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
NOTE: you MUST be currently living in New Zealand AND be eligible to work here on a full time, permanent basis in order to apply!
** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!!
Enterprise Business Analyst - $120-$125K - superb role reporting to Manager Strategy - FAB team, gr8 manager!!
- $120,000-$125,000 per annum
- enterprise level BA role reporting to Manager of Strategy
- based in stable team within large, high profile govt agency
ABOUT THE ROLE
The position is based in the corporate office of a high profile government agency.
The role will give you the chance to evolve the role and practise of Enterprise Analysis within the organisation whilst you enjoy full support from the leadership team of the strategy team, to whom you would report.
You will be a member of a high performing team and you will have ample opportunity to share your knowledge whilst also expanding your own skills and knowledge.
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOUR CV:
- someone with Enterprise Business Analyst experience
- experience in facilitating strategic workshops
- experience in context diagramming at enterprise level
- the ability to coach a Senior Business Analyst on EBA functions/techniques
- experience in High Level problem statements where process hasn't been the focus/trigger
- experience in pre-project business opportunity identification and problem identification
- exposure to business case development
- experience in working with senior stakeholders on brain storming activities
- the ability to look across the organisation, model the current picture and develop a new vision based on agreed strategic plans and objectives
-experience in liaising with IT architects to ensure the successful alignment of systems and business architecture
As a personality, you will be someone who is energetic and positive and keen to make a difference. You also need to combine high standards with a pinch of pragmatism, and be able to discern when more of one is needed.
If you want to be part of a positive, happy team and carry out a wide range of varied and interesting project work, then look no further! They offer lots of ongoing professional training and the environment is well organised and supportive.
* I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE - but please note you need to be a NZ citizen or NZ Permanent Resident.
Sound good? It IS! Email your resume to me NOW by clicking the APPLY NOW button below. NOTE: I get back to people on a same day basis. IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD BACK FROM ME WITHIN 24 HOURS, please call Sue Saville on 04 471 5867. NOTE: The name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until a CV has been received.