|Job Title:||Enterprise PMO Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Clare Saunders|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
* Central Auckland Location
* Top salary offered
About the company
A recognised local and international brand showcasing New Zealand and their products across multiple countries. Their culture and people are paramount to the success of their brand.
About the role
The Enterprise PMO Manager will oversee the implementation of a world class solution for this progressive, thriving business. This role requires experience to overlay EPMO practices across existing project teams, from process implementation right through to accountability for improving the consistency, predictability and efficiency of the organization project delivery capability.
The EPMO Manager provides leadership in best practices, is highly customer-focused, and ensures governance and execution are consistent with customer expectations. The EPMO Manager also ensures that the operational issues of the PMO are managed, focusing on the project interface with project leaders, project teams, Information Technology and other stakeholders. In addition, the EPMO Manager oversees the project portfolio, costs, resourcing, benefits, and facilitates portfolio governance.
Skills & experience required
* EPMO Management experience
* Critical to this role is an approachable, consultative management style
* Knowledge of industry standards in both information technology and project management
* Solid stakeholder management skills with a consultative approach to engaging with clients
* In depth knowledge of project management frameworks, SDLC, and portfolio management
* Experience managing governance, educating stakeholders, project/portfolio reporting, and escalation/remediation process
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders 09 374 0876 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 48246/ SK91277A
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.